Saturday, September 8, 2012

Postponements

Hello Sports Fans

The weather in around the State of Indiana cause a lot of postponements, with a lot of them being made up today. I know the Pike and Lawrence Central game was to be played this morning and Marion and Richmond play tonight at 7:00 in Marion. I may make it to that game :)

There were two games played last night in Lucas Oil Stadium. HSE, with their very impressive 6ft 204lb RB Ryan Ripp, who I am sure is getting some major D1 college looks, beat Zionsville 50-35 and then Ryan Coleman, who I think got cheated out of the MVP for the game, and the Fisher Tigers beat undefeated Avon in a conference match-up 35-9.

I hope to have highlights up tonight when I get back from Marion or sometime tomorrow.

Blessings and peace,

Andre'

No comments:

Post a Comment