Friday, September 7, 2012

Week 4 High School Football

Hello Sports Fans

This week I will be traveling downtown of Indianapolis to watch my cousin Ryan Coleman of Fishers take on a friend of mines son Anthony Greene Avon as they clash at the Home of the Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium. Both Avon at 3-0 and Fishers 2-1 are in the Hoosier Crossroads Conference, so this should be a good game to see. I hope to have some good highlights.

I got a Chance to see my Nephew Will Collins play last week and let me tell you, I was not disappointed at what I saw, as I seen him dash away for a 95 yard TD from scrimmage. Tonight they play a conference match-up against Richmond. Marion is 2-1 and Richmond is 1-2.

Pike 2-1 plays a home game against conference foe Lawrence Central which is 3-0 and averaging 50pts a game. Should be a very interesting match-up. I am sorry to the Pike fans as all week I was under the assumption that they lost, but they didn't beating Southport 55-12. I got the wrong report, but I guess no Pike fans read my blog, because no one said anything. Again I apologize.

Blessings and peace,

Andre'

No comments:

Post a Comment