Friday, September 28, 2012

Will Collins & Week 7 Indiana High School Football

Hello Sports Fans

As we begin another week of High School Football here in Indiana, I would like to share with you all the performance Will Collins put on against Logansport a couple of weeks ago. I left the broadcasting in so everyone could get the feel of the game and all that was going on during the game. 

I actually spoke with the company that made the video and they told me that Will was so fast that they had a hard time keeping up with him as you will see in the video.

Personally all I could do was shake my head, because what he done in this game was simply amazing. Enjoy!!!






Marion plays Anderson tonight at home. I am getting ready to head that way.

In other games:

Warren Central plays Carmel at Lucas Oil Stadium next Sat

Ben Davis host Center Grove.

Lawrence Central is at home against Southport.

Pike takes on Bloomington South at home.

Fishers plays Zionsville at home. 



Blessings and peace,

Andre'

No comments:

Post a Comment