Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Scores and Highlights for week 7

 Hello Sports Fans

Better late than never. I guess in some cases that may be okay, so I am going to use it this time for my post being a little late ;)

I went to the Marion vs Anderson game, which Marion did win 41-28. Marion's offense played very well and the defense held their own as well. Marion tried some new plays to get Will Collins outside, but I don't think they had to change their offense to get him outside, all they had to do was run their regular formations and plays, but use Will as a running back not fullback. Here are a few of his runs from Friday nights game:

 

Scores from the other games:
Warren Central got beat by Carmel at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sat. 10-7 in overtime.

Ben Davis lost to Center Grove at home 17-14.

Lawrence Central is still undefeated, beating Southport at home 47-6.

Pike blasted Bloomington South at homecoming 56-0.

And Fishers lost to Zionsville at home 35-17.


Thanks to everyone that has visited my blog. The best is yet to come...

Blessings and peace,

Andre' 

No comments:

Post a Comment