Sunday, August 26, 2012

#57 Ryan Coleman

Hello Sports Fans

I have to admit I was a bit biased this week with my weekly highlights. I pretty much just concentrated on #57 during this game and my editing session.

In my opinion Ryan is one of the top defensive players at his position in the State. I challenge anyone to post here any player you feel is better or compares to my pick for All-State honors #57 Ryan Coleman.

Check him out:

 


The crowd at this game was crazy. It looked like a college game. This area used to have only one High School and was split into two. The parking lot was full by 6. I happened to pull up when someone was pulling out...Thank God!!!

Blessings and peace,

Andre'
 

1 comment:

  1. thanks i really like the support and your help with getting my name out there

    ReplyDelete