Thursday, August 30, 2012

Week 3 High School Football

Hello Sports Fans

 If you have been following my Blog, you know there are 3 teams in particular that I have been following so far this year. Last week, and I welcome this, I had someone ask that I mention their team as well, so from here on out I will add Lawrence Central to my blog. 

I do know that Lawrence Central has had 2 very impressive wins the last 2 weeks, beating Lawrence North 70-0 and then turn around and beat North Central 38-3. Lawrence Central plays Perry Meridian at home this week and then they travel to Pike in week 4.

Pike coming off of a 24-0 lose to Ben Davis looks to bounce back as they travel to Southport this week.

Fishers also looking to bounce back from a disappointing lose to hometown rival HSE  28-21 last week Will battle against Westfield at home.

I will be traveling to Marion to watch my hometown Giants take on the New Castle Trojans in a North Central Conference matchup. I do plan to have some video highlights, so I am hoping my Giants and my Nephew play good and hard, so you all can see what that Giants football is all about.

Blessings and peace,

Andre'

No comments:

Post a Comment