Friday, August 24, 2012

Lost Lost Lost!!!

Hello Sports Fans

The 3 teams I am following so far this year all lost this week. Bummer!!! All 3 had impressive wins last week, but could not pull out the win this week.

I traveled up north to the HSE vs Fishers game. It was incredibly packed. I don't think I have ever seen a high school football stadium that full at 6:00...insane. The score was 28 - 21, but with about 3 mins left in the game the score was 21 - 7, so I started to leave, as I got to the HSE student body section. all the kids started running out of their seats to run on to the field. They blocked the exit, so I was stuck in one spot for the last 3 mins, but it seemed like an hour. I was there watching my cousin Ryan Coleman play for Fishers. I will have some highlights posted tomorrow.

My Marion Giants also lost this week, loosing to Mount Vernon (Fortville) 42 - 22. My brother reported that my nephew didn't carry the ball much this week, which is hard to believe, seeing that he scored 4 touchdowns last week. Will is a sprinter on the track team, but his coach has him playing fullback instead of tailback. I might not know as much as that coach, but I would want my fastest player on the team getting blocks from the bigger slower backs, I'm just saying. I will be traveling to Marion next week to get some video footage of Will and the rest of the Marion Giants as they take on NCC rival New Castle.

Last but not least my Pike Red Devils could not score against Ben Davis as they fell 24 - 0, to their cross town rival. I wasn't able to attend that game, but I am hoping I can get a friend of mine to post some highlights here periodically. Hear that DWilk :).

Well it's been real sports fans, I will get up those highlights, and then do my best to keep you all in the know in sports.

Blessings and peace,

Andre'

No comments:

Post a Comment