Thursday, August 23, 2012

High School Football Wk 2

Hello Sports Fans

Week 2 of the High School Football Season. With all three of my teams pulling off big wins and the players of interest all having good games. This week should be another fun filled and exciting 3 games.
This week I will be attending the Fishers vs HSE football game. This game is a rivalry game with both schools being pretty much in the same area. Actually my cousin attended HSE as a Sophomore, I am sure he is looking forward to this game.
Pike plays Ben Davis this week, my son will be at that game, so hopefully I can get a report from him.
Marion plays Mount Vernon (Fortville). My brother told me that this team beat Marion pretty bad last year, if that is so I am sure The Giants will be looking for some revenge.
My video highlights this week will be from the Fishers vs HSE game, so stay tuned.

Blessings and peace,

Andre'


No comments:

Post a Comment