Friday, August 17, 2012

Big 3 Impressive

Hello Sports Fans,

My Big 3: Pike, Fishers, and The Marion Giants all had very impressive wins Friday night. Fishers shutout Noblesville 38 - 0. # 57 Ryan Coleman had 3 sacks 2 solo's 1 assist. That is just the beginning of what I believe will be an All State caliber season for Mr. Coleman.

The Marion Giants led by a very talented Sophomore named Will Collins, who by the way had 4 touchdowns and over 200 yards, beat Madison Grant 40 - 18. 

Pike vs North Central was the game I actually attended Friday night. I thought it was a pretty good game even though Pike won 23 - 6. Pike has a very talented group of young men on both sides of the ball. I was very impressed WR's Dominique Booth, and Tyrez Boyd. Booth also took snaps at QB, but Pike does have a very talented Junior QB in Brent Lyles. I believe RB Derrick Wilkerson is going to be a major key factor to Pike's success, because he is a quick and intelligent back that can score on you in a blink of an eye. The defense was on point as well. The only score of the game for North Central was, I believe a kick-off return, other than that Pike held them in check.

I do have video from the Pike - NC Game. Soon as I edit it I will post it.

It will be very interesting to see how these teams do in the coming weeks. I will keep you all posted!!!

Feel free to comment on your favorite high school teams and players, add stats, and scores. I welcome it all.



Blessings and peace,

Andre'

No comments:

Post a Comment