Saturday, August 11, 2012

USA Ladies Representing

Hello Sports Fans,



As I wait for the local football season to start. I can't help but notice how the US Women are dominating in their respective sports, like Basketball and Track and Field:






But as you all know that is not all: Soccer, Tennis, Gymnastics and Beach Volleyball were represented very well as was many other sports. The Olympics have been great to watch...The Ladies have done their thing!!!

Next week 8/17 I plan to attend Pike vs NC. Then 8/24 Fishers vs HSE. I will then Lord willing travel to my hometown of Marion Indiana to watch my Great Nephew and the Marion Giants take on New Castle.
Each week I will hopefully have video and give a commentary as well. I will be available in the following weeks to videotape for anyone looking to get game film of your athlete.
Email me at andrecollins62@gmail.com or here on my blog.

Blessings and peace,

Andre'

No comments:

Post a Comment