Sunday, August 12, 2012

High School Football Season

Hello Sports Fans,

I saw some pre season picks of area high school football players to watch out for and that are being recruited by colleges. That's all well and good, and I am not hating, but I want to get everybody some write up. I would like for this blog to do just that. I will do what I can to search out information on our athletes, but I will welcome any input from any and everyone. I am really going to be pumping up all athletes I know personally and ones that I can help in any way.

My Nephew, Will Collins and my cousin Ryan Coleman are 2 of the players I will be mentioning on a regular basis. Pike is a team that I will also keep my eye on as well. I have a very good friend who has a son playing for Pike and there are a few players I know personally.

Here is the link to some of the area players being mentioned: http://www.usatodayhss.com/indianapolis/article/b-high-school-football-preview-b-top-area-recruits--2012208110336

Blessings and peace,

Andre'

No comments:

Post a Comment