Thursday, August 30, 2012

Soccer!!!

Hello Sports Fans

Okay it's a little late, but here it is. I mentioned earlier that my son Andre II, would be playing Soccer this year. After just one week of practice and for most of them an introduction to Soccer, Indiana Math and Science Academy played their first ever IHSAA Soccer game. They played Herron High School. I am certain Herron has practiced since summer and that most if not all of their players have played before. Needless to say they handed the Tigers their first lose of the season 6-0.

The Tigers played a lot better in the second half, but they still have a ways to go to understand the game. They were a little tired and very sore after the game, but I believe they all enjoyed it and that they look forward to getting better. They had at least 5 good shots at the goal. There is a silver lining to to the story, two of their more talented players did not get a chance to play, because of physicals, so beware of the Tigers!!!

I did have some video, but have not did any editing yet. I may get some up before their next game.

Blessings and peace,

Andre'

No comments:

Post a Comment